At AMT we offer high-quality maths and algorithmics programs and competitions, from annual events to programs that run over a series of weeks in schools.
In 2022, to support you and your students’ participation and with upgrades to our competition delivery, we offer you:
- Free collated preparation problem bundles for CAT and AMC via Problemo in the weeks leading up to the competition,
- Practice questions via the our student practice portal,
- Single past papers offered for free (AMC),
- Increased flexibility for teachers to make changes to their student lists and details,
- Faster resulting and award times through either online or scan-at-source marking,
- Free solutions for registered schools,
- Worked solution videos by Mike Clapper, Chair of the AMC Problems Committee, for all AMC problems available via Problemo, and
- Our awards framework.
Here’s our calendar of programs and key dates for 2022. We look forward to you joining us throughout the year.